Medical Sex Abuse

Breaking the Silence

It is very difficult to discuss the abuse. Who can I talk to?

People who suffer from sex abuse are permanently injured.  However, treatment can be, and is often a great help to sex abuse victims.  Seeing a counselor or medical professional with specialized skill in treating sex abuse victims should be explored.

← Frequently Asked Questions